What are you listening to right now?

"every town has (sometimes 2 or more..) a "Dr. John' it seems. May he live forever

Last edited:
exquisite drums

Hey Everyone! jOe's here! :LOL:

...what was the name of that Dr.John song that was so popular?....

...;) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jda
Elvis Lives for the Record Section

...what was the name of that Dr.John song that was so popular?....

this one
the Dr John "aficionado" song
photo
john gresh.jpg
a local trio I've been part of since mid 80s

Last edited:
Today's spins: Ron Carter - Blues Farm ( Cobham ), John Coltrane - Blue Train ( Philly ), Jeremy Steig - Wayfaring Stranger ( Don Alias ). All stellar. Peace, MT

such a night bookmarked

Last edited:
Today's jazz fusion is by Spyro Gyra (again) - A Foreign Affair. Peace and goodwill.

Wagakki Band. They certainly can play live. I'd love to hear those big drums up close too.

Today's jazz fusion is by Spyro Gyra (last one) - Vinyl Tap. Peace and goodwill.

I've been listening to Foreigner for the past couple of months I haven't got it out of my system yet... I just absolutely love them! It's one of their live CDs.

Barry Harris Plays Tadd Dameron

Barry Harris (p)
Gene Taylor (b)
Leroy Williams (ds)

Recorded:June 4, 1975

Today's jazz fusion is by Yellowjackets (one of many) - Like a River, featuring Will Kennedy on drums. This is my favorite group. Peace and goodwill.

The new Mars Volta album. Its niiiiice. Nowhere near the mind melting stuff they used to make, but it's good in it's own way.

Today's jazz fusion is also by Yellowjackets - Run for Your Life, again featuring Will Kennedy on drums. Peace and goodwill.

Back