jda
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• jda
      jda reacted to bermuda's post in the thread What does a Ludwig Monroe Badge mean? with Like Like.
      Should sound the same and you'll save some money. :)
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread Your'e first 2 or 3 lesson books.
      1968/9 still have it https://books.google.com/books/about/Rubank_Advanced_Method_Drums.html?id=nylrtAEACAAJ&source=kp_book_description...
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread I guess I just don't like....
      1974 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodnight_Vienna
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread MacGuyver tips and tricks??.
      yes; that third -big tom- hangs off a Cymbal Stand- like this 1st picture.. with the multi-clamp and single arm And nice Red You...
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread MacGuyver tips and tricks??.
      those tom stands- one for sure-and maybe the other- where's the bass drum? the multi clamp - and short piece- may have hung the floor...
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread Howdy y'all.
      Got it Still good.
    • jda
      Once you get into those Premiers- and look inside- they may have the same shell as the Top line of the time../series/ That would be...
    • jda
      "Just because they're smaller doesn't make em Junior!" just listen to drummer Tony Williams..1964-65-67--69 Those look like good...
    • jda
      jda reacted to LonestarSapper's post in the thread Howdy y'all with Like Like.
      Howdy fellow skin beaters. New member here. I have been dreaming of having my own drum set since I was maybe 12 or 13. I never thought I...
    • jda
      jda reacted to Bo Eder's post in the thread 45-seconds of the Zeppelin! with Like Like.
      I do have the 5" black beauty bell, and I did pick up a ching ring a few weeks ago ;)
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread 45-seconds of the Zeppelin!.
      "need cowbell to do the intro (song part) of Moby Dick" those drums sound like em
    • jda
      jda reacted to Bo Eder's post in the thread 45-seconds of the Zeppelin! with Like Like.
      Did a short bashing video of the newly acquired Zeppelin drums. They are savage. I'm really diggin' the bigger sizes and they seem to...
    • jda
      interesting boutique brand name...
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread I guess I just don't like....
      " I could probably do without a lot of chrome- --gunmetal gretsch broadkaster user In fact I do. Chrome was nice on the '53 Buick...
    • jda
      jda replied to the thread Groovy, Strange And Busy.
      I like that... New Music.. made (the heart of it human) ...Commenting on the Human condition/ mind, (like 'we' used in the late 60s...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…