roncadillac
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• roncadillac
      roncadillac replied to the thread Hurricane Ian.
      Power is back on. Ok, finally back to drum talk haha. Thanks everyone and I hope the rest of our Florida members are doing well!
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac replied to the thread Broken hand is pretty scary.
      I severely fractured my right hand and like a moron not only did I not seek proper medical attention but I rehearsed the day of and...
    • roncadillac
      My wife and I are enjoying a nice fire in the backyard pit since, well... We really have nothing else to do haha. One tiny positive to...
      • IMG_20221001_192822515.jpg
    • roncadillac
      I went out and about a bit today and found the same, people are very short tempered and nasty right now. My wife and I obviously are...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac reacted to mrjones's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      People are starting to get nasty.since they shut down are main interstate going south traffic on 41 is at a crawl and backed up for...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac reacted to Drumolator's post in the thread Tama Imperialstar clone with Like Like.
      It looks pretty good. Peace and goodwill.
    • roncadillac
      The general area around me seems to almost all have power, my house and neighborhood still do not and our power company said it will...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac replied to the thread Dark but not trashy?.
      Zildjian earth ride, unusual combination of very dark and dry but also very bright and cutting all without the trash. Only makes three...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac reacted to Papist's post in the thread Tama Imperialstar clone with Like Like.
      If anyone's interested, I've got it done to the extent I am able. Even missing a tension rod (batter side) I think it sound pretty...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac reacted to Yamaha Rider's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      "we tool a drive and the new Aldi the roof caved in and filled the whole place up with water." Repeat please? I say again, repeat...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac reacted to C. Dave Run's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Yes, because the people who just went through a hurricane are worried about going out to eat. Not their loved ones, not their homes, but...
    • roncadillac
      They already sent out emails telling us our sales are low for the week and we better make it up over the weekend
    • roncadillac
      I'm using what little cell data availability we've got... On my personal phone... That the company doesn't pay for... While I'm not...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac reacted to Yamaha Rider's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Interesting they chose 'Ian' as a name - when my brother Ian and me lived in California - no-one seemed to have ever heard of his name...
    • roncadillac
      roncadillac reacted to C. Dave Run's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Powers out, what email lol?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…