My drum-related home brew

Man I'm hoping the Senate finishes what the Houses of Reps started here in States so I can start my own homegrown operation. I'd love to be able to do it again without fear of being jailed. LOL

About a year ago I decided to start home brewing. It's been a fun hobby and most of the beers I've made have been pretty good. In order to have even more fun, I wanted to create some custom labels. I decided to make a drum rudiment theme. Here's my latest.

View attachment 117104
Are you a lefty? The rudiment suggests so.

Man I'm hoping the Senate finishes what the Houses of Reps started here in States so I can start my own homegrown operation. I'd love to be able to do it again without fear of being jailed. LOL
Last years garden made it to Google maps lol.

My artsy daughter makes the labels for her boyfriends brew. So is this grainy or fruity beer?

And therefore triple the probability of having a stroke for those on warfarin! :)

About a year ago I decided to start home brewing. It's been a fun hobby and most of the beers I've made have been pretty good. In order to have even more fun, I wanted to create some custom labels. I decided to make a drum rudiment theme. Here's my latest.

View attachment 117104
Awesome!
I wouldn't call it either grainy or fruity. I think of Tripels as more malty with a tad of sweetness. High in alcohol but doesn't really taste like it. They are very drinkable and can catch up with you quickly!
But Grain is Malt!?

I'll drink on occasion now being sociable but no weekly or daily occurrence (it hurts my innards so that's a deterence-probably an answer to my Mom's prayers lol). My best friend is an alcoholic but he quit drinking copious amounts of liquor (as did I) and just drinks 2-3 beers a day of Natural lite or some other cheap watered down brew. Which I told him this crap doesn't qualify as beer so he should just quit drinking any of it. He's gotten off work from his welding shop so long and come home to have a drink it's partly habit he says- said he doesn't even like beer or taste of it. We humans are so funny but I can relate.

I'll drink on occasion now being sociable but no weekly or daily occurrence (it hurts my innards so that's a deterence-probably an answer to my Mom's prayers lol). My best friend is an alcoholic but he quit drinking copious amounts of liquor (as did I) and just drinks 2-3 beers a day of Natural lite or some other cheap watered down brew. Which I told him this crap doesn't qualify as beer so he should just quit drinking any of it. He's gotten off work from his welding shop so long and come home to have a drink it's partly habit he says- said he doesn't even like beer or taste of it. We humans are so funny but I can relate.
I definitely don't drink every day. If I did, I'd weigh 300 lb. :). I try to stick to weekends only and I have 2 a night. I definitely drink more now that I have a kid than before:ROFLMAO:.

Back