rhumbagirl
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• rhumbagirl
      rhumbagirl replied to the thread Drumset on wheels.
      A hydraulic solution: https://www.ergonomicpartners.com/video/portable-adjustable-height-table-dyna-lift.mp4 Gets the job done! Might...
    • rhumbagirl
      An application of motor control for a DIY height adjustable desk using stepper motor, servo driver, and Z-uno...
    • rhumbagirl
      I think for starters we should take the 30" base from the Gibralter Rolling Field Rack (has what looks like pneumatic wheels) and merge...
    • rhumbagirl
      All prototypes cost money :)
    • rhumbagirl
      This has a specific use case for a lunchtime jam in the park or anywhere within a couple block radius of one's office space. There's no...
    • rhumbagirl
      I think we have to get a working prototype that has a functional base/platform first.
    • rhumbagirl
      rhumbagirl reacted to Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX's post in the thread Drumset on wheels with Like Like.
      hell, if we are doing all of this engineering, and we don't make it move itself, we are not doing it right...don't forget the...
    • rhumbagirl
      I'll consider a customization solution using off-the-shelf rack components from the major drum suppliers out there - Gibralter, DW...
    • rhumbagirl
      The door way is 7'11" x 35". The office ceiling is 8" higher than the door, so that's roughly 8.5' ceiling. More than enough for a...
    • rhumbagirl
      I'd have to measure but it has to be close to 10'. The door to the office is tall too. But the hallway to the elevator, the elevator...
    • rhumbagirl
      rhumbagirl reacted to C. Dave Run's post in the thread Drumset on wheels with Haha Haha.
      The amount of over thinking on this thread is fantastic. By the time y'all are done, this thing will cost $70,000 and be part indy car...
    • rhumbagirl
      rhumbagirl reacted to Jeremy Bender's post in the thread Drumset on wheels with Haha Haha.
    • rhumbagirl
      @cbphoto - I was thinking pneumatic wheels the whole time using the word 'caster'. I make enough $$$ in my field of software...
    • rhumbagirl
      rhumbagirl reacted to calan's post in the thread Drumset on wheels with Like Like.
      This has been an interesting read. I'd like to offer up the thought of lever wheels. I use things like these on some of my workbenches...
    • rhumbagirl
      rhumbagirl reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread Drumset on wheels with Like Like.
      I don’t think casters are a good idea. I think pneumatic tires are the way to go, especially for [basically] pulling a rig around town...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…