Tom angles!!!!

Re: tom angles!!!!

Man, this makes me want to go home and check my drums...there must be some deranged drummer breaking into homes and readjusting those tom angles! Could it be that there are actually that many people who attempt to use their toms as mirrors? Unreal!

Bahahahaha.. they look like antennae coming out from the kick drum.

01011101020301160820071209ce3e25a70.jpg

0101040102090103022007122359b09b8ac.jpg

010106011510010307200804301eee93ecd.jpg

01150501020201160320080430db9be24a7.jpg

WOW! lmao. I thought i had some setup issues......

You know most of those are probably set up just to take a picture, with the drums aligned next to each other for clarity.

You know most of those are probably set up just to take a picture, with the drums aligned next to each other for clarity.

Spoilsport.

I'd say yes, for the odd positioning of floor toms, snares, and hats, but I'm thinking the rack tom angles are the way they set them up for playing.

Anyway, I'm digging this one:

1241g5131ZZZZZZZZZ8am85e69ec0abf616c1.jpg

Camo wrap, reso head on the batter side of the bass drum (prolly put the beater through the original batter) and X-marks-the-spot: "Hit me here." Classic.

And: I like how in Ebay/Craigslist ads you'll see things like pinstripes with a whole mess of duct tape on them because they ring too much?

Spoilsport.

I'd say yes, for the odd positioning of floor toms, snares, and hats, but I'm thinking the rack tom angles are the way they set them up for playing.

Camo wrap, reso head on the batter side of the bass drum (prolly put the beater through the original batter) and X-marks-the-spot: "Hit me here." Classic.

And: I like how in Ebay/Craigslist ads you'll see things like pinstripes with a whole mess of duct tape on them because they ring too much?

That gets my vote for most hideous drum set ever.

Its all angles these days! I can remember when I was a young drummer, I used to sit low behind my kit and adjust my Toms at wild angles. It was fun for a short while until I discovered that I couldn't play them. I did try like hell though! I once put a light inside my bass drum that would trigger off of a switch that was mounted on my bass drum pedal. That was really cool for quite awhile! I made a spider web pattern on the inside of my coated front bass drum head with black electrical tape so that the shadow would show when the light was lit. Its fun being a kid! When I get older and I go into my second childhood I may try this stuff again.

Spoilsport.

I actually think the camo looks pretty cool

Spoilsport.

It is a crazy kit! I posted that earlier. See my post above.

Back