What are you listening to right now?

Today, 7/27/2022, the band is closer the fusion than jazz. The band is called Joshua and CD is Piercing the Darkness. Peace and goodwill.

Flashback! I used to cover Ozzy and Black Sabbath as a vocalist. My first band(s)
Awesome music and some of my alltime favorite go to listening.

Saw Ozzy in Atlanta at the Omni International Arena on March 17, 1982 just a couple of days before Randy Rhodes was tragically taken from us way too soon. I bought a 3/4 length jersey at the concert with the album cover emblazoned into the front and wore it to school of course the next day and many times after.

That concert Ozzy could barely stand up and basically stumbled/mumbled his way through the show. However, Randy and the rest of the band including Tommy Aldrich were amazing, and one can only wonder what Randy might have become and achieved, what music he may have created if only that crash hadn't happened.

Awesome music and some of my alltime favorite go to listening.

Saw Ozzy in Atlanta at the Omni International Arena on March 17, 1982 just a couple of days before Randy Rhodes was tragically taken from us way too soon. I bought a 3/4 length jersey at the concert with the album cover emblazoned into the front and wore it to school of course the next day and many times after.

That concert Ozzy could barely stand up and basically stumbled/mumbled his way through the show. However, Randy and the rest of the band including Tommy Aldrich were amazing, and one can only wonder what Randy might have become and achieved, what music he may have created if only that crash hadn't happened.
Ha! Coool. I saw Ozzy once at OZFest in Alpine Valley Wisconsin. I still don’t know how I made it home! 0.0

I had tix to see Randy on Sunday in Miami, tragically he passed on Friday.

Hey I was there! It was my first concert. We drove to Miami from Key West. It was UFO, Pat Travers and Foreigner right? I think it was Travers who played instead of Ozzy.
I held on to that ticket stub for years but eventually lost it.

Back