Some improvisation

Sera

Hi everybody.

I like to play improvisation, and here some of my latest improvisations.

Some basic improvisation with E-Type:

Same stuff, but songs are played first time in my life:

What kind of improvisations you others play?

Last edited:
Nice work! Many cymbals, too! 👍

I listened with headphones and noticed you place each bass drum in the far left or far right of the stereo image. For a better balance of sound, try placing the two bass drums in the center of the stereo image. They will “fit” better with where your snare drum is.

What kind on improvisations you others play?
Here’s an example of my improvising. I made a tune in the computer, copied it to my sample pad and tried it out.

Excellent drumming, the best of the World! I have heard that in Finland and in the globe, Sera is generally considered as the best improvisation drummer of the World. He has renewed the whole concept of drumming and nowadays he is considered as the Jackson Pollock of drumming by many professional players. His ultimate technical skills are way beyond better than any known player. He is fluent in understanding the nuances of music, and one can say that before he even hears the music, he is already playing it. I am so happy to look these videos. It must feel great to be the best of all!
🤣🤣

Excellent drumming, the best of the World! I have heard that in Finland and in the globe, Sera is generally considered as the best improvisation drummer of the World. He has renewed the whole concept of drumming and nowadays he is considered as the Jackson Pollock of drumming by many professional players. His ultimate technical skills are way beyond better than any known player. He is fluent in understanding the nuances of music, and one can say that before he even hears the music, he is already playing it. I am so happy to look these videos. It must feel great to be the best of all!

7EEB17B2-DBE8-4337-820C-0AE84EB310D7.gif

Nice work! Many cymbals, too! 👍

I listened with headphones and noticed you place each bass drum in the far left or far right of the stereo image. For a better balance of sound, try placing the two bass drums in the center of the stereo image. They will “fit” better with where your snare drum is.

Here’s an example of my improvising. I made a tune in the computer, copied it to my sample pad and tried it out.

Hi. Thanks for the comment.

I made a new run with a little adjustments. Do you think the bass balance is any better?

Back