my Slingies w/ Ludwig Downbeat

Stroman

Diamond Member
Here are my Slingerland Artist snare (with recut bearing edges) and my Sound King Gene Krupa COB with the Ludwig Classic Maple Downbeat kit in Sky Blue Pearl. Can't wait to put these snares into rotation with Rogers Powertone I used with this kit for last summer's gigs. šŸ˜

Attachments

• 20240111_143251.jpg
    20240111_143251.jpg
    799.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240111_165133.jpg
    20240111_165133.jpg
    821.5 KB · Views: 22
Nice! Peace and goodwill.

KIller !!!! That Artist matches pretty well to the Ludwig's. (y)
Thanks Harry! I was amazed at how well it matched. Apparently Slingerland used two different varieties of this wrap, and I just lucked into the one that matches. It's a tiny bit more grey from age, but it's hardly noticeable.

Since I got the edges cut, the drum sounds killer, too. I can't wait to play it out and hopefully record a little. šŸ˜

Ah the Ludwigs-because of my ability to instantly travel anywhere on earth from Moon Base I -I can personally attest this kit is perfection-and it even matches my eyes. I do have one question regarding the gig. So "We connect people ??sses and communities". Please tell me it's not missing an A. Love this kit Stroman.-sizes perfect. Both snares look snazzy with it. I like your bass reso head you have now. You have a time piece to keep you in time and on time.

Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 5.34.14 PM.png

Back