Is this real , these prices?

Nope. Same scam, different website. This has popped up 3 or 4 times now in the past couple of months.

I wonder how successful this scam really is?

The site is an imposter. The Contact Us link features no phone number. Never order from a vendor with whom you can't converse.

"The Best Christmas Gift." What institution run by upstanding, intelligent beings would place such an imbecilic banner on its website?

"The Best Christmas Gift." What institution run by upstanding, intelligent beings would place such an imbecilic banner on its website?
It works well. It gives the kids a way to mindfully annoy their parents, and the parents a tool in which to discipline their children. Imagine if it wasnt "go pick out a switch" but "go get me the 2B". Drummers would be the most behaved people next to monks.

Or singers, chiefly with appeals to vanity.
Microphones with a built in mirror. Brilliant!

It works well. It gives the kids a way to mindfully annoy their parents, and the parents a tool in which to discipline their children. Imagine if it wasnt "go pick out a switch" but "go get me the 2B". Drummers would be the most behaved people next to monks.

Microphones with a built in mirror. Brilliant!

What really makes the Christmas reference bizarre is that it's singular ("Best Christmas Gift) yet refers to nothing in particular. Not to mention that it's the Fourth of July. I know Christmas advertising is now a year-round campaign, but it's suspect in this case nevertheless.

By "Best Christmas Gift," the site administrator must be writing of himself. "When you fall for my scam, you're giving me the best Christmas gift I could ask for." Maybe that's a backward form of honesty. The Internet overflows with kindhearted treacheries.

Photos represent items' actual size.

Back