Image Attachments Size

Have you tried leaving the bracket as is and flipping the tambourine towards you? It shouldn't stick out so much and will hide the wingnut.

As for what to do with it, try using it in conjunction with opening the hats. Like open the hats while hitting them with the stick, then hit the tambourine on the next stroke while you close the hats. Sometimes I like to use the tambourine instead of the hats too.
and THAT, Mr. IP is why I have no problem asking the smart kids!
I can't stop laughing at myself and saying to myself: "dumbass"!
Been a long week!

I still have to reduce images from my dslr. They're a little big still and get the file size warning.

Well just discovered my phone has a translator. “You silly twit” in German is”Du dummer idiot”. That is too funny. Missed it by that much.

I still have to reduce images from my dslr. They're a little big still and get the file size warning.
Just to let the public also know: this issue is eventually fixed. It was about maximum image resolution allowed to be fed into the image resizing algorithm, hidden in some internal configs. I have now set it to 30,000,000 pixels, which is larger than @someguy01 's image he tried to upload of 6,000 x 4,000 = 24,000,000 pixels. It already takes a few seconds of 100% CPU to resize images at that size, so I'd say we maxed it out for this forum now. If you really need bigger images, please use a graphics software to resize first.

please use a graphics software to resize first.
For iPhone & iPad, this app works great:

It already takes a few seconds of 100% CPU
I thought we were past all the hassle and concern over CPU usage. Are web servers consistently in the 80–90% usage bracket already?

(c.1978 I programmed FORTRAN on a Univac machine. My bloat-ware took 8 hours to run, so I had to run it (“execute”) after midnights on weekdays. Thankfully my department blessed me with “flex time”.)

Last edited:
Are web servers consistently in the 80–90% usage bracket already?
No, far from that. These days the web clients are running at higher CPU load since people tend to throw shitty JS libraries at problems they don't have, leaving a browser unusable for a couple of seconds while rendering a web page. Regarding image resize - calculating a gaussian distribution over a couple million pixels of 3-4bit each takes time. I'd guess you know best from using Photoshop on a non-high-end machine (which a web server in fact is, it's a virtual machine, normaly providing something like 4 virtual CPUs and a few GB RAM) for doing calculations on huge images.

For iPhone & iPad, this app works great:

I thought we were past all the hassle and concern over CPU usage. Are web servers consistently in the 80–90% usage bracket already?

(c.1978 I programmed FORTRAN on a Univac machine. My bloat-ware took 8 hours to run, so I had to run it (“execute”) after midnights on weekdays. Thankfully my department blessed me with “flex time”.)
Do you (or anyone), by chance know of a good Android app that does that?

Well let's test by reability of text, I think the size matters. new2.pngnew one.jpg

Back