I Have Been Off For Around 2 Weeks - And This Is Why:

Biker gang must mean something else in Germany lol.
Mods and Rockers?
Sportster Sickness catching on over there?

Anyways - yep, the Grobi guy looks not at all how I pictured him.
Congrats to you both, and here's to a lifetime of happiness:

1660784083212.png

The rough part is coming to the realization that you both enjoy totally different styles of pizza. Thick crusters can in time enjoy cracker crust as well. It just takes time. It can make you stronger in the long run. Enjoy your lives together from now until death do you part. You'll have a blast.

The rough part is coming to the realization that you both enjoy totally different styles of pizza. Thick crusters can in time enjoy cracker crust as well. It just takes time. It can make you stronger in the long run. Enjoy your lives together from now until death do you part. You'll have a blast.

ah yes....the pizza thing. The Great Divider. The Undoer of Nations.

so we had a real tough row to hoe when I found out my wife is NOT INTO pizza.....she has no opinion about it. It makes it easy for me in one way ini that I get to have pizza how I like it, but in another way, it is hard to know someone who does not adore pizza....what a lost soul!!!

what I like about marriage is all the procreating and increasing my biological fitness-and increasing my footprint in the gene pool.

what I like about marriage is all the procreating and increasing my biological fitness-and increasing my footprint in the gene pool.
Yeah, although we're not into this copulation-confinement-nervous collapse-bankruptcy thing. We're just effing for fun.

ah yes....the pizza thing. The Great Divider. The Undoer of Nations.

so we had a real tough row to hoe when I found out my wife is NOT INTO pizza.....she has no opinion about it. It makes it easy for me in one way ini that I get to have pizza how I like it, but in another way, it is hard to know someone who does not adore pizza....what a lost soul!!!

Thatā€™s why they invented calzones :)

I Got Married!​

Believe it or not - there is a beautiful, intelligent, loving, warmhearted, awesome and incredibly cute girl who dared to marry me! We've been together for 9 years now, I did the marriage proposal two years ago and this year we finally fixed it - after both of us turned 50 this year.

View attachment 123098

Since we both are atheists the main marriage happened at the registry office only. This is us leaving the office, being received by way over 100 people waiting for us with a soap bubble machine and lots of Prosecco:

View attachment 123099

View attachment 123100

We were then transferred to the event location by the president of the local biker gang in his stunning Mercedes Benz 220S:

View attachment 123101

View attachment 123102

View attachment 123103

There's no wedding photos by now since our photographer currently is on holiday. Maybe I'll post some later. We hosted around 125 guests, offering a 5 star barbecue with king prawns, lamb fillet, entrecote, spare ribs and lots of side dishes, salads aso, the bartender served whatever the bar had to offer, we had currywurst as midnight snack and two awesome DJ's who set the dance floor on fire:

View attachment 123104

Here's a shot of the party locations outdoor area, an approx. 800 year old knight's estate:

View attachment 123105

And btw - you HAVE to get one of these photo boxes with some fancy gimmicks for your next party - it's hilarious! Here's two shots, the first one is my IT company, the second one part of my former band Jammin*INC:

View attachment 123106

View attachment 123107

Afterwards we went on a 7 day honeymoon on the island RĆ¼gen (see next post)...
Congratulations! She is Lovely! All the best!

Congrats and best wishes to you both! Yes, you both look great for 50+, especially the bride, she's an absolutely stunning smokeshow. I got similarly lucky with mine.

There was a recent news blurb about a woman who has almost 100 great grandchildren,
but the link above is about the most irresponsible thing I've ever run across.
No wonder there's such a gross overpopulation problem.

Back