gish
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• gish
      gish replied to the thread The Whisk(e)y Bothy.
      Redbreast is Irish whiskey. Have not tried it myself but like the others have heard good things. Assuming it does not taste like apple...
    • gish
      A band I was in a few years back played this tune. Like the others have suggested, I played a simplified version of Steve’s part that...
    • gish
      gish reacted to joedrum's post in the thread The Whisk(e)y Bothy with Like Like.
      That's interesting. I believe they offer higher end products as well. Might have to take that tour.
    • gish
      gish reacted to GetAgrippa's post in the thread The Whisk(e)y Bothy with Like Like.
      As you'd expect I had an affinity for the Wild Turkey 101-by the case. Gobble, gobble. Actually I can emulate both gobbler and hen...
    • gish
      gish reacted to Stroman's post in the thread The Whisk(e)y Bothy with Like Like.
      Bozo! Good to see you around. I hadn't seen you post for a while. What about whisk(e)y do you not like? Is it too strong of a taste...
    • gish
      gish replied to the thread New Set: DW Performance Series.
      Looks great Bob; congrats on the new kit! Care to share the cymbal specs?
    • gish
      gish reacted to JimmyM's post in the thread Eloy Casagrande join Slipknot with Like Like.
      I think Eloy couldn’t care less what anyone else thinks.
    • gish
      gish reacted to mikyok's post in the thread Eloy Casagrande join Slipknot with Like Like.
      If you're a massive touring/recording act, you get the best of the best simples. I can't think of a time when someone hasn't got a gig...
    • gish
      gish replied to the thread Short Vid From Tonight.
      Wow, great stuff RVC. Thanks for sharing! Would love to hear more! If I lived where you are I’d definitely be coming out for the next gig.
    • gish
      gish replied to the thread Decent Hardware Pack?.
      Spot on. I have used nothing but Yamaha 700 hardware (cymbal, snare, and hi hat stands) for the last 15 years. My hardware has been...
    • gish
      There are strict regulations that a whiskey must pass to be considered bourbon. All bourbons are whisky but not all whiskies are...
    • gish
      I’m a big fan of bourbon and Irish whiskey; don’t care much for Scotch though. Really enjoy the expensive stuff on special occasions...
    • gish
      gish reacted to BobC's post in the thread Pink Slingerlands On The Gig Tonight with Like Like.
      Tonight was the debut performance for my Pink Glass Glitter circa '59 Slingerlands, purchased recently from Steve Maxwell. I got a great...
    • gish
      Beautiful kit Bob! Glad to hear the repairs went well and it all worked out for you. Also really love that you’re taking them out and...
    • gish
      gish reacted to Drumdame's post in the thread Pic of yourself with Like Like.
      This is me Drummer_D and my brother Joey who's been drumming over 55 years!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back