drummingman
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• drummingman
      drummingman reacted to eric_B's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      Already some good advice has been given. I just want to add that your age should have nothing to do with gassing out. I'll be 52 in 2...
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to Lunasee's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      Walk and exercise. If we rest, we rust.
    • drummingman
      drummingman replied to the thread Struggling.
      I am going into the studio to record on Friday for the new album for my band. Normally I don’t get nervous about that or anything at all...
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to BruceW's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      I have one thing that I might suggest that works for me, especially in a stressed scenario. I find that I'm pretty tense, and like you...
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to Otto's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      That sounds like the doubts and worries of a person not drawn to resting on laurels...I think you have avoided a huge pitfall of the...
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to joedrum's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      Great advice. After my mom had her 5th and final child she got severe postpartum depression. I'll never forget what my dad told me years...
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to PorkPieGuy's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      And one more thing...don't ever be afraid to ask for help either professional or otherwise. There's no shame in this.
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to Suburbankidz's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      Maybe if you can, take long walks or take exercise or do some jogging in the fresh air. Activity helps with sleep at night.
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to PorkPieGuy's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      I would only suggest getting more active; do anything that gets you out of a chair. I think it can only help.
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to GSL's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      Good advice from everyone, as always. Some good points about enough rest, OCD, stress, etc... I was taught many years ago something...
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to Push pull stroke's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      I find slowing things down and working on the fundamentals really helps me be consistent
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to JohnYa's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      Performance anxiety can be a real downer, especially with OCD in the mix. Maybe try some relaxation techniques before gigs and focused...
    • drummingman
      I have been dealing with a lot of stress recently. The transmission in my car went out, my mom has had health issues, my band is going...
    • drummingman
      drummingman reacted to joedrum's post in the thread Struggling with Like Like.
      I agree with Al. It all sounds stress related even your endurance issue. To me anyone in their 40s is still young. You say you've gigged...
    • drummingman
      Thank you. Anxiety is definitely a factor. I did just start going to the gym again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back