Tom angles!!!!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/msg/4234920438.html

00Y0Y_iD3RXZDB0zD_600x450.jpg

What the hell....the cymbals look like antennas!

Attachments

• 01515_16loQsBjUHw_600x450.jpg
    01515_16loQsBjUHw_600x450.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,131
I think we have a winner.

Attachments

• tom angles.jpg
    tom angles.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,011
I normally just save these when I run across them and share later when I remember. good stuff

Attachments

• angles.jpg
    angles.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 971
  • rotos.jpg
    rotos.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 967
Found this bit today on Ebay xD look at the snare!

Attachments

• funny drum.JPG
    funny drum.JPG
    400.3 KB · Views: 878
I wonder if the people/drummers ,who are selling those drums,know that they're being made fun of...by drummers,and deservidly so.Would they still continue to display their kits that way...?Haven't any of them been to a music store,where drums are on display?

So two questions;Would people continue to display the kits for sale,if they knew their target audience, drummers, were making fun of them?

Secondly,has anyone,ever seen drums displayed like that in a legit music store,and if so,did you walk out right away?:)

Steve B

I wonder if the people/drummers ,who are selling those drums,know that they're being made fun of...by drummers,and deservidly so.Would they still continue to display their kits that way...?Haven't any of them been to a music store,where drums are on display?

So two questions;Would people continue to display the kits for sale,if they knew their target audience, drummers, were making fun of them?

Secondly,has anyone,ever seen drums displayed like that in a legit music store,and if so,did you walk out right away?:)

Steve B

And a third question, are any of the people selling these drums actually drummers? If so, I would love to watch them play

Oh my goodness! This is some entertainment!

I've always loved the personalization of a drum set: you can set it up however you want. However, some common themes seem to develop, but I've never seen anything as wild as some of these setups.

So, who would you guys say are the extremes in the professional circuits? As far as level, flat toms, Mike Bordin comes to mind. At the other end of the spectrum, would it be Nicko McBrain?

I've also noticed some people play their cymbals high, like really high! Call me lazy, but I try to keep everything ergonomic and near at hand.

Keep up the great additions to this post! Too good.

Back