My Project Mapex

Wow, it's been almost a year since my last update. A lot has happened in the last year, like getting signed, touring, working, and moving. I'm now living in Rochester, NY on my own and it's great!

I guess the biggest update as far as my kit is concerned is that I downsized! I moved to NY to join a band, but quickly found out that none of the venues had drum risers big enough for my kit =P I am now rockin the one up, two down setup, and I love it! I miss my full setup still, and I'm sure I'll set it all back up again, but the style of music that I'm playing now doesn't require all the extras. Here are some pics, let me know what you think.

008-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

And the reason I'm not using my main snare...

009.jpg

I will post pics of the road case I built for my full setup if you guys want. Ask if you wanna see 'em.

Never hold back pictures dude, so give us more :). Doesn't your kit still take a lot of space by the way, with all those cymbals and stands? Please post some of your playing since I'd love to hear how you incorporate all those sounds into your playing.

Thats dedication, a college kid looking for a Terry Bozzio kit. I myself would not do this because I view my form of drumming as about feel and rythem not about melodies but I still totally dig what you are doing man. Plus I love your cymbals, and I have never heard of ostinatos but they do sound very interesting.

seems more like a thomas lang kit to me with all though pedals :)

beautiful kit, its pwetty :)

Back