If there was one band you could sub on drums for who would it be...

Jhanes

If your skill level doesn't matter who would you play for?

Blindside.
not complicated but i love the band...

Gov't Mule. I love that band.

The Saturday Night Live band. I've always thought that would be the coolest gig to have.

On Topic of the OP it would have to be Skindred, I love the mix of Regge and Metal/Punk

To twist the OP question....

If I had a time machine then I would go back to 1999, Melbourne and step in for Silverchair, when they played there. Seriously good Muscianship.

The Rolling Stones when they recorded live at the El Mocambo, Toronto (March 4 and 5, 1977) that resulted in the "Love You Live" album.

That would have been a fun gig.

GJS

p.s. I was there once to see comic duo McLean and McLean. The opening comedian was John Candy!

Pearl Jam. Most of their songs , pre Matt Cameron, is very fun to play on drums. On stage they are not the band they was in the 90's..they've seemed to have settled down alot from those years but still it would be fun to me.

Tool or Deftones. Every one of their members is a great musician, so it would be awesome to get to jam with them.

Maybe U2 or the Muse for a one time shot, since they play huge stadiums. I think it would be an incredible rush to wack the snare drum and have the sound reverberate through a giant space like that. I would settle for just doing the sound check.

Tool or Opeth

Or maybe a Black Sabbath reunion show... although I guess if I were playing drums then it wouldn't be a reunion would it?

my dream gig would be to sit in with jimi hendrix, if that were somehow possible without passing on to the netherworld.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, cause they have such a blast on stage, dave matthews, because they're music is sooo groove heavy, or chick corea because i'd love playing with such a piano machine. and maybe even godsmack for they're exhilaration.

Back