Finally! Truth and DW kits...

haha...wow thats random. I didn't know anybody on here heard of us. Yeah I'm the drummer lol. Thanks a lot man, i'm excited you like our music!

Thanks for all the compliments so far guys!

dude i thought you must be like quite famous to be able to afford all that drum pron. I voted for you to open for saosin in tuscon, AZ.

dude i thought you must be like quite famous to be able to afford all that drum pron. I voted for you to open for saosin in tuscon, AZ.

haha...we're kind of big in Arizona but far from famous :)

Thanks for voting for us man, voting ends today and we're winning right now but the other band is close behind so we need as many votes we can get!

Hey I love your Truth kit! I emailed them about maybe them building me a custom kit, and the customer service was great! I decided not to use them, but I love their kits anyway. Happy playing!

-Connor

At first, I thought this said "Finally! The truth behind DW kits" and I was all like "oh boy oh boy oh boy" but then...

I read it.
My god I really need to read better today. First I thought Mikei baught a tank and now this.

sick kits. i love the truth... i really want one
and, as most are, the dw is beautiful as well

Yeah, I am with most on here the Truth kit ROCKS! Love the set up and economy of it as for custom I know I will be going that route eventually.

haha...wow thats random. I didn't know anybody on here heard of us. Yeah I'm the drummer lol. Thanks a lot man, i'm excited you like our music!

Thanks for all the compliments so far guys!

Congrats on performing with Saosin. Hope you do well. Man, I LOVE that truth kit mannn.
Do you mind me asking how much you paid, and how you got non full price..? i guess?

Anyways, beautiful kit.

We did win the Saosin contest, we're playing with them friday. Should be a pretty sweet show.

As far as how much I paid, I'll just say it was under 2K

Thanks for the compliments again everyone, you rock! Its somewhat restored my appreciation for my kit when I find out how much people like it :p

I'm still ordering my yamaha though :D

I'm getting a maple custom absolute nouveau in midnight sparkle.
12x8
16x16
18x16
24x18

I'd consider getting rid of the truth but only if someone offered to buy it and it was for a good price. I'm not really LOOKING to sell it, but i would :)

Nice sizes on the Yamaha you're considering, but the Truth kit is pretty cool!

I like minimal stands too, so that kit is right up my alley.

Does the Truth have a 22" kick in 24" depth? Or is it a 24" with a 22" depth?
Just wondering how it sounds un-mic'ed. Through a PA I'm sure it kills.

I am considering getting a new bass drum--smaller this time.

My current is 20x26--26 diam (shown in author icon).
I love it, and it always sounds amazing, but I'm kind of getting into smaller stuff these days, and I was thinking about a 20 or 22" deep 24" kick.

Hope your show went well!

I love it, and it always sounds amazing, but I'm kind of getting into smaller stuff these days, and I was thinking about a 20 or 22" deep 24" kick.

Its 22 dia - 24 length. It sounds super punchy un-mic'd. I run a superkick II on it. I love it.

The Saosin show went awesome. They're cool dudes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_fFFeTDVPM

there's it all miced up!

and im glad the Soasin show went well! got any clips from it?

Alex

Back