DW Performance Series Ebony Stain Lacquer in Pics

So glad to see it arrived and looking great!! Congrats!

Love the finish, can we get a drivers seat pic?
Thank you AF. You got it.

IMG_2516.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous! I love these kits so much. First time I've seen it in a six-piece configuration. They'll treat you great, though.

Hey thanks. I've really been enjoying playing these. I love the low end from these shells. I was planning on a 1 up, 2 down, but I found the 10" like new on eBay.

AWESOME. Looks great, enjoy it!!

So, was it worth the wait? How long did it take altogether?

Again, looks great and have fun!!

AWESOME. Looks great, enjoy it!!

So, was it worth the wait? How long did it take altogether?

Again, looks great and have fun!!

Thank you for the feedback KC. From date of order to date of delivery, 22 weeks 2 days. It was worth the wait. I still find myself saying WOW at how these drums sound.

Oh.. look its a dw! Kidding. Nice finish and great cymbals! Congrats !!

Tom and Dave, thank you for your feedback. Looking at your post counts and how long you've been here, you must be discerning posters. I'm honored.

Marko, that's how it starts bro. I have a feeling we might be seeing pics of a DWPS under one of your threads in the future. Thanks again!

Tom and Dave, thank you for your feedback. Looking at your post counts and how long you've been here, you must be discerning posters. I'm honored.

Marko, that's how it starts bro. I have a feeling we might be seeing pics of a DWPS under one of your threads in the future. Thanks again!

haha...some day I hope. I'd love to have a DW kit...PS or Collectors. I was staring them down at the shop! Some day...probably not soon though.

Back