Drum store being sued

She wants £20k eh? When this stupid case is rightly thrown out the shop owner needs to make a counter claim for....... loss of earnings, loss of trade from bad publicity, time spent away from work defending the case, lawyers fees, traveling expenses, and stress from having to concentrate on this rubbish rather than his business.

Should be worth at least £50k.

I think I might sue my drum store too - I bought a pair of those Vinnie Colaiuta sticks and they didn't make me sound like him at all. Bah!

I hit large cymbals more repeatedly, over several decades, and at distance much shorter than 6 feet! Can I sue the cymbal companies?

Like Bermuda said, us drummers constantly hit cymbals that are much closer than 6 feet away for extended periods of time, we don't sue anyone for hearing damage.

I think I might sue my drum store too - I bought a pair of those Vinnie Colaiuta sticks and they didn't make me sound like him at all. Bah!

I wish I'd thought of that!

This makes me feel better. People like to accuse Americans of being petty and litigious but it seems the Scots are no better.

...now lets all celebrate with a slice of individually wrapped, processed cheese on a slice of white bread.

"...a full hearing will take place..."

Her audiologist tried to present evidence of ringing in her ears, but the defendant's lawyer objected, calling it hearsay. The judge said, "objection sustained."

I'll be hear all week.

Like Bermuda said, us drummers constantly hit cymbals that are much closer than 6 feet away for extended periods of time, we don't sue anyone for hearing damage.

And I plan to sue every drummer ever - starting with me. I just served myself. Everyone on this forum expect to hear from my attorney.

ad2.jpg

Back