Trigger
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread Josh Freese.
      His drumming on mer de noms still blows me away. Its hilarious that he said he was essentially laying down demo tracks and they're what...
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread Can Everlong be played relaxed?.
      Technically yes, but why would you want to? The whole vibe of that song is driving and energetic, so if you want to play it accurately...
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread Bob Moses.
      I liked their first album
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread your fav cymbal brand.
      I have mostly zildjians so I guess thats my favourite. I have some super dark meinls which are quite nice too.
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread Stanton Moore ensemble.
      Random story time! I was at burning man playing some drums in one of the music tents and some guy came in and asked if he could play. I...
    • Trigger
      Trigger reacted to Caleb7mm's post in the thread Danny Carey with Like Like.
      I’m glad I’m not alone. I feel like the biggest tool fan on planet earth lol. But fear was a let down. It was like listening to chopped...
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread Danny Carey.
      I maintain that if they had finished the album at the end of descending it would've been much stronger. It really goes off the rails...
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread Recording the Cravs..
      I've literally never heard anyone say anything bad about a craviotto kit, ever.
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread A really REALLY stupid idea.
      It is haha. I got that image off their website section that advertises that feature. It seems kinda weird to show a picture with holes...
    • Trigger
      Trigger replied to the thread A really REALLY stupid idea.
      Kumu drums do this too. I first saw a kit of theirs on this forum like 15 years ago. Beautiful kits:
      • 1711485134048.png
    • Trigger
      I think Saturn III was the best (and most personally appealing) set of drums Mapex ever made. They sound great, had great finishes, and...
    • Trigger
      I agree 100%. I owned a set and they were brilliant and sounded fantastic.
    • Trigger
      Trigger reacted to dalekay9ine's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      My latest purchase, finally got my dream kit I've wanted since around '96. Hunted down and found this discontinued finish I really...
    • Trigger
      Trigger reacted to Tom DeBagg's post in the thread Danny Carey with Like Like.
      I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel this way. I'm not a fan of Fear Inoculum, myself, but consider myself a pretty big fan of the band...
    • Trigger
      Trigger reacted to Fluffster's post in the thread Danny Carey with Like Like.
      yeah thats it. he never ever used to overplay in his younger days, every song was just bang on perfect. which is odd because its...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back