cjj
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• cjj
      cjj reacted to alparrott's post in the thread Drummer Mom's with Like Like.
      I know a few drummer moms, and they rock :) I'm also very grateful for my mom, who was not a drummer but encouraged me and put up with...
    • cjj
      Hello my fellow musicians. Arthur here. I haven’t been on here for many years. I’m alive though, surviving cancer, a heart valve...
    • cjj
      cjj reacted to ilios's post in the thread My 14 y/o drum student playing Subdivisions with Like Like.
      He's also an accomplished pitcher with an 81 mph fastball. Bright future for this guy...
    • cjj
      cjj replied to the thread Sledgehammer.
      Thank you! I'm thinking I could use/mount the snare trigger somewhere other than on the snare if I need to. It's really the ease of...
    • cjj
      Thanks for your reply, Andy!
    • cjj
      Hi Andy, do you think this would work OK for a larger kit?
    • cjj
      cjj reacted to Duck Tape's post in the thread Sledgehammer with Like Like.
      I think it’s awesome. As Andy noticed some things are out of balance if your setup isn’t equidistant from the unit. I might have hit...
    • cjj
      How do you like the EAD10? I play a 4 up 2 down Starclassic Bubbinga kit, tuned pretty low (my lowest tom being a 16Ft tuned to 1F#)...
    • cjj
      Hi everybody! I recently listened to this song, and noticed the drums in this is deceptively difficult. I watched some videos where they...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back