Your favorite drumshop.

Bozozoid

Gold Member
Is it still around?..mine is gone 😥. It was JD drumcenter in Omaha Nebraska. Shout out to John..Jason..and Jeremy. I really miss our talks and the good times. John and I would talk drums for hours. He's the only one that was as crazy about drums and drumming as I was..and still am. Thankfully I've got DRUMMERWORLD to satisfy my addiction. 😃.

Ronzo

Mine is Drumland in Vaughan Ontario and ironically the owners name is JD. Great selection, fair prices and very knowledgeable.

Last edited:

planoranger

Lone Star Percussion in Dallas, TX. People are great and knowledgeable. Even with supply chain issues, they're pretty well-stocked.

Winston_Wolf

Platinum Member
2112 Percussion in Raleigh, NC. They have a huge selection of new and used gear. Even though they're about a 90 minute drive for me I've been in three times in the last three weeks because I keep remembering I need to get "one more thing." It's easy to overlook brick and mortar with the explosion of online shopping but there is nothing better than to be able to see and touch things, and there's something about the feeling of actually shopping with other drummers...

Jasta 11

Brian Guitars in Ct. It wasnt a dedicated drum shop, but the drum section was the biggest part of it and at the front of the store. I bought my new set of Pearls there and the drum tech was so excited, he had them out of the boxes and wa tuning them up before I got there. We used to skip class and drive there to jam on the kits. Now it's a Sam Ash...10 times as big but no real person to person connection.

Tosheus

The Drum Shop.. Washington, Tyne and Wear..
Owned be a guy called JD. 😁 Nah he’s actually called Andy.. Cool guy, sees me right every time.
His right hand man is Darren and he’s mega too.. The knowledge these guys have is fantastic.. I feel really lucky that this is my local drum shop.. ❤️

Drumolator

Platinum Member
When I lived in the New Orleans area, it was Ray Fransen's Drum Center, which is still in operation. When I moved to central Louisiana, I found Scott's Drum Center in Lafayette, Louisiana, which closed a few years ago. Now, I go to C&M Music in Lafayette. I also bought my only drum set and a few cymbals from Sweetwater.com. Peace and goodwill.

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Because I live in L.A., Pro Drum is my go-to shop. But I also travel, and have an affection for multiple shops across the U.S, -

Bentley's (Fresno, CA)
Drumcenter (Portsmouth, NH)
Fork's (Nashville)
Memphis Drum Shop
Stebal's (northern Ohio)
Sam Adato's (Eugene, OR)

Haven't been to Rupp's (Denver) in a while, but that was always a good stop when passing through.

SharkSandwich

I have two:

Gelb Music in Redwood City CA - Super cool and knowledgeable staff and a great selection of gear.

The Starving Musician in San Jose CA - Awesome used and vintage gear.

Out of Round

Rupp's in Denver. Used to go there when Bob Rupp was originally running it out of his house on Dahlia Street. Different owners now, but still a great shop. I unfortunately don't live in Colorado anymore.