Who else has an idiotic sense of humor?

Macarina

Silver Member
I live by and for all humor. Idiotic or pure perfection. Like others, it helps me survive. My wife thinks I'm an idiot. So it's always a challenge to make her laugh... and after 15+ years, I haven't figured out her trigger. Most times she poo-poo's my jokes, but other times, she forgets who she is in front of and will laugh.
I'm always on the search for humor that gets me through the day.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member

i just try to relate all events to:
a Simpsons episode
or the movies:
Spinal Tap
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Fletch
Monty Python's Holy Grail
Dumb and Dumber
Caddyshack

it works in most cases, and it definitely makes the day go by better

JohnnyStix

I live by and for all humor. Idiotic or pure perfection. Like others, it helps me survive. My wife thinks I'm an idiot. So it's always a challenge to make her laugh... and after 15+ years, I haven't figured out her trigger. Most times she poo-poo's my jokes, but other times, she forgets who she is in front of and will laugh.
Amen Brother lol

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
This is a weird article-but it made it in Science which is a top tier journal. It explains why I don't have a sense of humor-I have a genetic defect on my X chromosome that light-hearted people have-I always thought I had an anatomical defect lacking a funny bone. But nope I lack a light hearted gene-I wonder if that means I'll die of this heart disease? https://www.science.org/content/article/researchers-locate-funny-gene