Where do you live / where have you lived?

Originally from the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Currently residing (and playing the drums/cymbals) in Bangkok (Thailand).

Hi, I'm Manuel and live in Sardinia part of Italy.
I play the drums without you.
I have a Sonor Sq2.

This site and forum it's great!!

Good evening!

In the southern parts of Sweden in a little town called Växjö. A quiet, comfortable and very relaxed place.

I`m beginning to get more and more bored and I`m dreaming of living in the U.S and travel around the world a lot.

Seattle Washington now, although I've spent some time living in Olympia, London and South Africa.

Born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Joined the Navy in '05 and commenced the bouncing around to:

Chicago
Virginia
D.C.
Chicago
Virginia

And now living in MD/D.C.

Half American, half Cypriot. Born in Iowa, USA, came to Cyprus when I was about 4. Lived here ever since. Used to visit Iowa every summer for 2 months until the last few years. Went camping in 38 states by car (hate the rides, love the scenery :D), and went to England, Scotland, Holland, Germany, Austria, Greece, France, Hungary. Maybe some other places I can't recall :p Anyway some of them don't count coz they were layovers or airport stops. xD

I am living in the center of boredom; a small little town on a small little island off the coast of Newfoundland. Twillingate, Newfoundland, Canada.

I'm from Brasil!! São Paulo - SP, more specifically.
Sucks being so far away from the main gear producers.
Yes, I'm a gear addict.

Born in Evansville, Indiana, USA. Lived in a small town 45 minutes north of E-ville till I was 6, then moved to Evansville and been here ever since.

Hello.

I live in Poland. City Brzozów.
The area south-east.

brzozwmaps.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

P.S: I invite you to listen and watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwvYW-7mwnM

Courtice, Ontario, Canada.

Also lived in most of eastern Ontario at some point or other, including Quinte area, Hastings area, and Cloyne area.

Back