What's your latest purchase?

petrez

Just ordered today:
A few Gibraltar rack parts (can't afford to switch to all stands for now, so my smaller rack will have to suffice for now)
A Tama Stagemaster HH stand (cheap, solid enough and with a swivel base, so I'm happy)
A pack of moongel.
And yeah, a Yamaha Live Custom Hybrid Oak in the UZU Magma finish. Might add a 13" down the line, but with the cost of these, I think I will have to keep it as a smaller setup than I'm used to. :p

Attachments

• 750-LH2F40UMS_detail1.jpg
    750-LH2F40UMS_detail1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 9

Bozozoid

Silver Member
I spent a whopping 19.99 on a 3 pack of Cater 5B's at Guitar center. Befor I head back home tomorrow I'll more than likely pick up the set of 14" 2002 sound edge hats today. Does Guitar center frown on price matching?.

alparrott

Platinum Member
Welp, after 24 years of gigging (!) my Yamaha 700 series boom stands are starting to break down... height adjustment points are starting to strip out, as is one boom assembly. Only so much you can do with that. So two new Ludwig Atlas Standard stands are on the way - clamp adjustments rather than against-the-tube tightening and toothless tilters, for $69 apiece plus free shipping. Not too shabby.

someguy01

Gold Member
Does Guitar center frown on price matching?.
Nope. Got them to match a Sweetwater price on a super kick. No questions from them at all.

wraub

Silver Member
I spent a whopping 19.99 on a 3 pack of Cater 5B's at Guitar center. Befor I head back home tomorrow I'll more than likely pick up the set of 14" 2002 sound edge hats today. Does Guitar center frown on price matching?.
Nope. Got them to match a Sweetwater price on a super kick. No questions from them at all.
Same, ime. Did it for me on some cymbal stands.

alparrott

Platinum Member
Almost pulled the trigger on an acro, but after hearing this I just had to have it. My amazing wife let me dip into the savings to grab it. Yes, I am very lucky XD Only thing I have changed is to put on 42 strand snare wires for a fatter sound.
Nice! Which shell is that, the steel or the aluminium?

cbphoto

Gold Member
View attachment 105204
We have arrived at the 21st Century here, folks.
Please let us know how much you enjoy programming your new tool. I found it tedious and time consuming (for me) but once all the samples were loaded it’s very fun to use. I would also recommend a stereo DI box for the FOH and audio engineers in your life.