What would your fragrance be like?

I'd make a scent that captures the essence of the living cannabis bud squeezed between the fingers.

The Juicy Fruit smell is my favorite.

There are so many different smells from that plant, from fuel oil to furniture polish, Lemon, Pineapple, Juicy Fruit gum. Just ah-mazing smells

JuicyFruit smell is derived from cannabis?? Never knew. It is a nice smell.

Some combination of frankincense, wood paneling, bourbon, coffee, and basement mold.

Yeah I've smelled like weed last 50 years-what's funny is I had no idea people would notice my pungent aroma until about last 15 years. But that's my body odor-it just steams out of me by now by distillation ROFL.
My drumming smell would be a mix photographic developer, glacial acetic acid, TEMED, Mercaptoethanol, Formaldehyde-Glutaraldehyde, Xylene, Chloroform, Methyl salicylate, Absolute ethanol, etc, all clouded with a faint hint of weed. I'm pickled inside out-me and Lenin. When I do pass I'm going to be cremated so all should gather around for the show-should be explosive and then the faint odor of weed. I'll leave on a High note ROFL.

Mine would be fresh cut hay field after an evening summer rain, or fresh cut lawn clippings.

I’ve always liked the smell of grass, was a landscaper in my prior life, now I am a homebody, mowing my yard around 2.5 times a week.

When I reseed/fertilize my yard, catching scents of dusty aerosols, remind me of the vineyards of San Joaquin Valley - which for some reason fond of that as well.

I'd make a scent that captures the essence of the living cannabis bud squeezed between the fingers.

The Juicy Fruit smell is my favorite.

There are so many different smells from that plant, from fuel oil to furniture polish, Lemon, Pineapple, Juicy Fruit gum. Just ah-mazing smells
so your a fruity guy?
The citrus/fruity strains are my least favorites.

My favorites strains come from skunk and diesel base smells, you know the dank!

JuicyFruit smell is derived from cannabis?? Never knew. It is a nice smell.
No.

Just a happy coincidence.

It may have inspired the Juicy Fruit flavor, cannabis did come first.

so your a fruity guy?
The citrus/fruity strains are my least favorites.

My favorites strains come from skunk and diesel base smells, you know the dank!

I like it all. Yes I do prefer the citrus. NYC Diesel was a standout, taste-wise. Grapefruit goodness.

Is it the taste of the citrus strains or the effect you're not crazy about?

No.

I like it all. Yes I do prefer the citrus. NYC Diesel was a standout.
Yessr just don’t like the lighter airy, acrid taste of the citrus. I do like some fruits, blueberry being my favorite of them all. One of my favorite strains of all time (rare darkness/rare dankness #1) comes from a fruity parent.

In terms of draw flavor, mostly like the fuller flavor of the skunk and diesels, then earth or dirt type scents that permeate all senses even if not involved lol.

Lemon diesel is a citrus flower that I’ll go for.

I often will smell a strain, an I’ll be, it reminds me of those old fashioned scratch n sniff books like it’s the nutmeg (page with beanbag) or the really jacked up faded licorice scent barely holding but obscure in ganja scented similarities.

Where I live I am fortunate to have variety for Rec shops blocks from my house so I’ve had a lot of trial and error before settling on what I like. Don’t even waste money on looking at other or new dispos, newer strains, unless the flower have a look and smell to them, but not for hype will I get.

I used to be a fan of the purps for their contrast of purple nugs and orange hairs, you know Grandaddy Purp, Grape Ape, Purple Urkle, Purple Haze, etc… but soon found out that most of them didn’t taste the way they would smell - which is a let down mid draw lol.

Last edited:
A saxophonist friend was getting into blending fragrances, and we did a CRUISE SHIP DRUMMER! cologne-- I told him it should smell like rum, spent tobacco, and failure. It ended up a little too fruity-tropical, didn't quite work. A vocalist, Jeff Baker, did a blend for my brother, also a drummer, and called it Bishop Tonight. I don't know what it smelled like.
Your idea would be called "Late Night, Night Club"

No.

I like it all. Yes I do prefer the citrus. NYC Diesel was a standout, taste-wise. Grapefruit goodness.

Is it the taste of the citrus strains or the effect you're not crazy about?
Two words: Pineapple Trainwreck

My scent: spite and malice with a tinge of anxiety sweat.

fan of the purps for their contrast of purple nugs and orange hairs,
You can make any strain purple, I've done it for decades to raise the profit margin. All that's required is temps below 60 for about a week.
I feel for you paying that rec tax, and only having the weak edibles. That red card is my baby.

I would do a Canadian or Scandinavian pine forest in the fall scent...deodorant...sort of what I use now...

but as some have mentioned, I generally do not like to wear cologne...in fact, I never wear it. The introvert in me does not like the extra attention that would be a result of that...

The smell of hickory unfinished sticks after playing extended versions back-to-back of "Turn Me Loose" by Lover Boy, "Whip It" by Devo and "Everlong" by Foo Fighters.

...well, maybe dry snow after a storm?...rain on a hot summer day?...ugh this is a difficult one.

Last edited:
My daughter gave me a gag gift for Father's Day-Says "Sardines " on outside but it was rolled CBD hemp buds like a lil chillum-hey that's funny "chill"um. It' perfect -reminds me of days in Amsterdam.
Well anyways I tried it and it had a nice terpene profile so tasty but no buzz. I miss the taste of the old Columbian-grown in poor soil about beat to death-then throw it a ditch and stomp all over it-then pack it in a brick. It always tasted like hashish-now you could grow the seed from the same plant here and we hung it up, cured, and it was green and aromatic completely different taste-reminded me of citrus.
I often wonder what kind positive or negative feedbacks from my usage since it's altering a natural receptor system in body? I don't wonder too long now-I know it has negative impacts-but as any fool would say I think I benefit more from positive impacts.
But a fool believes he sees
The wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be

I'm glad I'm not a young Dad-Eau de Diaper. I go barefoot a lot so sometimes "Eau de Agony of the Feet". ROFL.

I notice Usher has his own cologne now. Price is USA $ 19.99.

If you were a famous drummer, would you have a fragrance? What would it be like?

I think my No Way Jose perfume for the ladies would smell like beer with a little dash of cigarette smoke. Or maybe vanilla, because I like vanilla.

Wow - this pungent & intoxicating combination sells itself. Sign me up and a whole bunch of other men, women, children & pets. I've seen the future - and it smells like beer, cigarettes and/or vanilla :ROFLMAO:

Bourbon, skid marks on Tide washed cotton, with a touch of desperation......

Back