What drum kit to get

jeremycalifornia

Gretsch catalina maple 7 piece
Or
90s premier Ginesta birtch 6 piece
Special finishes I can't find them for sale anywhere. I like to play classic rock cops.thanks I like the look and history behind the Premier ginetas. Please help drum world

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210929-014006_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210929-014006_Facebook.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210929-014812_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210929-014812_Chrome.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 27

Iristone

The Premier (RIP) Genistas are at least the same level as the Renowns of Gretsch (which is a bit better than Catalinas), and have a better, rounder sound to me. And it's not everyday you could get something from Premier (RIP). I'd say go for it!

jeremycalifornia

First off I would like to give a big shout-out for everybody that responded to my post thank, you for helping me choose the drum set I do not have any buyer's remorse at all .Three drum sets, addiction to buying drums problems. Just sold one too shit.

I got the 1990 premier genista natural birch finish... I am so stoked and happy. The drums look and sound amazing. Looks like I am going to need some new stands. And they did not come with the drum hardware. He forgot to mention that part. Either way I am a happy drummer today. I feel like I stold them... best deal ever. They came with cases too. Stephen the Scottman Harvey I got your drum set from the 90s come play it.

Attachments

• 20210930_005600.jpg
    20210930_005600.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 8

danondrums

First off I would like to give a big shout-out for everybody that responded to my post thank, you for helping me choose the drum set I do not have any buyer's remorse at all .Three drum sets, addiction to buying drums problems. Just sold one too shit.

I got the 1990 premier genista natural birch finish... I am so stoked and happy. The drums look and sound amazing. Looks like I am going to need some new stands. And they did not come with the drum hardware. He forgot to mention that part. Either way I am a happy drummer today. I feel like I stold them... best deal ever. They came with cases too. Stephen the Scottman Harvey I got your drum set from the 90s come play it.
Congrats!