What do you think of this CL deal?

That's worth a LOT more than $1200 just in cymbals. Sure, if you don't have stands you might need top pick up a couple (he says the rack is not included), but as long as the shells are in good shape, yes! As Phil said, see what he'll take as an offer. If he's letting all that go at $1200 he might let it go at $1K even.

Definitely jump on this !!!!

That sounds like a great deal, you can always sell whatever you don’t need. Nice kit.

As long as shells and cymbals are in good shape …….
I wouldn’t give it a second thought !!!!!!
That’s a lot of great gear for the $$$.
Go check em out and if all is up to snuff…
Scoop em up 👍🏻

I have two Session kits. They are great sounding kits that tune up beautifully low, medium or high. Go for it!

I think that's a fantastic deal. If you flipped even half of those cymbals you'd end up paying almost nothing for the rest of the kit.

If I lived in a place where there were a ton of drummers, I'd get it and part it out and make some $$. That's a good deal.

Ah! I just can't do it. I promised myself I would wait until my little cover band gets going before I made any changes to my kit (or purchase any investment/resale items). I gotta stick to my guns and reject G.A.S. But good to know my assessing skills are improving.

Ah! I just can't do it. I promised myself I would wait until my little cover band gets going before I made any changes to my kit (or purchase any investment/resale items). I gotta stick to my guns and reject G.A.S. But good to know my assessing skills are improving.

I'm probably in the minority here, but you made the right decision on not getting them if you don't feel the time is right. The right kit will come along at the right time. Not every good deal is made to happen.

Back