What are you listening to right now?

(Warning - ear worm alert). Rediscovered on my favorite Yacht Rock station the other day... the drumming is actually very good on this tune (Leo Adamaian). The song has good memories from working part time as a radio DJ in the late 70's - we played this song a whole bunch!

(Warning - ear worm alert). Rediscovered on my favorite Yacht Rock station the other day... the drumming is actually very good on this tune (Leo Adamaian). The song has good memories from working part time as a radio DJ in the late 70's - we played this song a whole bunch!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry lol. This has all the earmarks of 70's cheese without the culture. The storyline is about two adulterous drunks hooking up with a CL date at a bar. But it had a catchy tune and I still know most of the words...pop music is engrained in those of us old enough to remember FM radio :).

Today's afternoon jazz is by the Cyrus Chestnut Trio - Midnight Melodies. Peace and goodwill.

Today's jazz is by Cyrus Chestnut - There's a Sweet, Sweet Spirit, featuring drumming great Lenny White. Peace and goodwill.

Back