What are you listening to right now?

Auspicious

man...one of the BIGGEST disappointments in my life was when I actually tried to play a Ric 4001...and it felt awful to me. All of my life I had wanted one because of Geddy, Chris Squire, Cliff and Lemmy. I tried my friends Ric 4001 for a weekend and could not make it work...I was crushed. It plays and feels sooooo much different than P's and J's - which I grew up on...

maybe one day I will try one again

Ah non.. the sound is so incredible.. );

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Ah non.. the sound is so incredible.. );

yep...will just have to listen...but I will probably give them another try in the future...and might just get one anyways...

SomeBadDrummer

“Listening to that album right now, very good so far (;”

Your left handed smiley : )

Last edited:

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Joey DeFrancesco 40

I love organ trios, even when they are not jazz like this one. Peace and goodwill.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

MntnMan62

As I peruse the MD forum, I'm listening to this....(the full album).

Ransan

The coveted Winterland concert before Peter Criss was endorsed by Pearl. The hunger days of Kiss.
PC was such a smooth cat, check from 1:50 onward...
His fills and attitude were it!

I’ve said this before, if he would have stayed with Ludwig, note the silver sparkle classic kit he has here, no doubt in my mind they would have been so much more over between him and Bonham endorsements in 70s.

I often wonder if Pearl may have been an afterthought had he not signed on back then.
But I’m glad he did ?

blinky

Peter Hammill's "Chamelion in the shadow of the night". Fantastic songs on this album. Not many tracks with drums though. "Black room" may be the only one with drums.

SomeBadDrummer

This is so awesome I have to post it again. AVH really a great drummer

SomeBadDrummer

The most underrated guitarist ever. This is melt your face off territory.

@The Shepherd you are absolutely 100% spot on dead to rights no questions asked without a doubt unquestionably right about your synopsis. Fabulous