What are you listening to right now?

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Well, I have gotten out the Christmas jazz. You can blame Charlie Brown for that. So the afternoon jazz for today is by Leann Albrecht - The Greatest Gift, featuring the drumming of Carl Albrecht. Peace and goodwill.

pinstripe

An obscure one by Dave Matthews but one of his best IMO. Had a brief pop on the radio back in the day and then disappeared...

Drumolator

Platinum Member
The afternoon jazz is am listening today is an anthology I made called Jazz Christmas Anthology 1. There are actually thee of those anthologies and three smooth jazz anthologies. Peace and goodwill.

Drumolator

Platinum Member
The afternoon jazz for today is another anthology I made called C-Jazz Anthology 1, which has tunes by Kirk Whalum, Chris Botti, Russ Freeman, and Dave Koz. Peace and goodwill.

moxman

Silver Member
If I was stuck on a deserted island and could only bring 5 albums.. this is one Ive listened to for ever and never get tired of listening to it..

Tom Scott and the LA Express
Album - Tom Cat (1974)

Guitar: Robben Ford Composer,
Saxophone, Synthesizer, Woodwinds, Tom Scott
Drums, John Guerin (iconic drummer eg. who can forget Hawaii 5-0?)
Organ, Piano, Synthesizer: Larry Nash
Bass: Max Bennett

Every track is great.. here's the title track

Drumolator

Platinum Member
For the afternoon jazz for today, I took a break from Christmas jazz to listen to a piano trio by Ellis Marsalis - Heart of Gold. Peace and goodwill.