total posts seems to be incorrect

evolving_machine

Silver Member
I do not know where to post this. My number of total posts seems to be incorrect. I thought I passed the number 666 a while ago. I posted two entries and both times it showed 642.

Bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
Hi - we are migrating the database - this took only some seconds.....so, are the posts in question still there? Let me know - i take care...

Bernhard

evolving_machine

Silver Member
Bernhard,

Thanks for responding. At first it was just a curiosity where I thought I was posting but the count didn't change. So I went back and edited the posts with the total number in the post.

It froze at 642, then started moving again. But the other issue, although I have no proof, I thought I had already exceeded 666 posts. The number is just easy to remember. Is it possible I lost some counts?

GruntersDad

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
I doubt the number would be 22 posts but at time thread starters will ask that their original thread be deleted for one reason or another, and that, of course, will take other members posts with it. Some are deleted because of subject or behavior and those too will take all others with it. many reasons.

evolving_machine

Silver Member
thanks for looking into it. It is not that important.

Happy New year