Tom bracket help!

soph

My floor tom bracket broke. I am trying to buy the same one I had before to keep everything the same but the problem is I have no clue who manufactured it and there's are no names on it. Does anybody know what kind of floor tom bracket this is?
20210927_151755.jpg20210927_151826.jpg

C.M. Jones

I'm presuming you don't know the make/model of the floor tom itself. Such knowledge would be revealing, unless the bracket was replaced at some point with a different brand.

I wouldn't fret too much. You should be able to locate a universal option, though it might not be a perfect match. Gibraltar would be a good place to start. They make an assortment of high-quality hardware adaptable to most brands.

beatdat

I'm presuming you don't know the make/model of the floor tom itself. Such knowledge would be revealing, unless the bracket was replaced at some point with a different brand.

I wouldn't fret too much. You should be able to locate a universal option, though it might not be a perfect match. Gibraltar would be a good place to start. They make an assortment of high-quality hardware adaptable to most brands.
If you post a pic of the drum, or even the whole kit we may be able to identify the brand.

Good ideas for sure, but I’ve never seen, or even heard of, floor tom brackets with tension rods (I’m assuming they’re to secure the bracket to the shell). Perhaps that detail can help one of our members to zone in on a specific answer.

But, yeah, post some pics of the kit - we like looking at drums around here.