Time Manipulation - the eBook version is available @Hudson Music

Alain Rieder

Silver Member
I'm proud to announce that the digital version of my Time Manipulation Drum Book is now available for download at Hudson Music.
All of the audio examples are embedded into the ebook, so you can listen to them by tapping on screen.
The audio can also be downloaded.
Choose the English or French version, start working on the book, have fun and be amazed!

Just bought it. Seems really interesting. However, I can't find a way to print the ebook for a more convenient use when on my drums… I am missing something?

Ok, thank you for your answer. I understand the reasons.
I am working on The New Breed currently, and I feel that your book will be on the same line, while expending some of the concepts.
I will definitely take some time to work it this Week End ;)

Is there any way to hear more of the audio so that I can decide if it is the kind of material I want to work on?

Is there any way to hear more of the audio so that I can decide if it is the kind of material I want to work on?

Nevermind. I found the video online. That was plenty of a sample. Sounds like fun stuff to work on.

I have a nice light weekend. I'm off to go buy it and start hitting the book tomorrow.

Ok, thank you for your answer. I understand the reasons.
I am working on The New Breed currently, and I feel that your book will be on the same line, while expending some of the concepts.
I will definitely take some time to work it this Week End ;)

Yes, I would see both books as being complementary.
I worked on The New Breed myself, and I remember being still working on The New Breed II while writing the first version of Time Manipulation.
I wouldn't have written my book if I had thought it was competing with any other book I knew.
Time Manipulation may look simple, and it is intended that way, but it is pretty deep as well!
Please let me know what you think, after a little while, but I'm sure you'll like it!

Would you be after the simpler stuff or the more complicated?

Some of the simplest examples are on my YouTube channel at the moment, but I may change this soon.
I feel that the examples work best if you look at the book at the same time.
There are articles on my blog, related to the book or not, that you may find interesting as well!

Back