The thread to derail the thread derail thread

Why deleting it? Haha.
Took me 4 minutes to find this thread - but that's because I'm practicing on the el. bass for a gig next week (pop jazz, bossa stuff, e.g. Jamiroquai - "Corner Of This Earth", or "Corcovado").

Arky- please delete this thread before someone reads it!

I've read it.

Arky, please don't delete it, I'm glad I read it.

I have read nothing. Nothing!

People, please stop creating parallel universes. Back to the main thread...
Shall we merge this thread into the other one?

Before we see a "thread to preserve the thread to derail the derail the thread" thread?

picard-facepalm.jpg

There, I deleted it.

If ya'all player Mapex Saturns, this thread wouldn't be derailed.​

So now, to pervert the intention of the thread, we have to derail it. Anybody want to start a discussion about anything?

On the other hand, derailing a thread about derailing is derailing. If we want to be contrary, maybe we shouldn't derail it?

No, that would be like combining matter with anti matter. For your own safety, I have to ask you to step away from terminal. We need you here.

The premise of this thread is crazy, you can't derail a thread from another thread. It can't be done! You can't hijack flight 64 from flight 78.

No, they'll only get hopelessly tangled and neither will be good for anything. Whereas if they're both kept separate ...

(hits forehead with palm) I just knew this thread would run off the tracks. What was I thinking?

So if someone hijacks a thread, would that be a form of internet terrorism?

ThreadHijack-DeNiro.jpg

Why do they call it a thread anyway? why not a string or a rope or a ribbon.
Has the drummer arrived yet? you can set up between the cigarette machine and the lady's room.

Back