The Last Gig....

toddmc

Gold Member
Just thought I'd share some footage of the last gig I played with my old covers band "The Fuse" in December 2008 using the mighty Roland TD-6 (don't worry, there's not a metal song in sight)! : )
Songs are:
American Idiot- Green Day
Black Betty- Ramjam (NOT the Spiderbait cover version)
Dammit- Blink 182 (it's practically law for cover bands to play this in Aussie pubs)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPaG9HOye8&feature=plcp

You guys look like you were having a great time.
Could any of you still stand up at the end of the night? :)

Thanks guys- ended things on a good note but was still glad to be done with the whole gigging thing.
Drink dispenser was the singer's wife (now ex-wife). Yes, I know what you're thinking but their break-up had nothing to do with me! : )

Was she working the hihat too? I'll bet she was....I'll bet she was.....say no more.

Fun stuff! You were behind the Great Wall of Amps!

Was she working the hihat too? I'll bet she was....I'll bet she was.....say no more.

Fun stuff! You were behind the Great Wall of Amps!
She adjusted my throne too! (I don't even know what that means) : )
The Great Wall of Amps were a great way to hide the "dirty little secret" of the e-kit (let's face it, no-one really wants to see this on stage).

Attachments

• top_L.jpg
    top_L.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,741
Terrific playing for someone who was so sick you required medicine mid song. Bravest thing I've seen since Justin Bieber soldiered on after puking on stage

;)

Terrific playing for someone who was so sick you required medicine mid song. Bravest thing I've seen since Justin Bieber soldiered on after puking on stage

;)
Yep, just can't play without my "medicine" (why else would I have not one, but two drink holders on my current kit)? : P

Back