The Hat and Beard Drum Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who toil in obscurity doing thankless jobs for ungrateful bosses may find the G-word offensive.
So that would describe me almost perfectly and I in no way find that offensive. I do not speak for all my people, so you may be onto something.
Or are we referring to front line infantry?

Irish don't need phycologists , if they think you are crazy they just tell you to f/// off.. I have nothing against beards, I used to have one. It liked to sleep on the outside of the bed clothes, I didn't like that . so the beard was not for me and it used to harbour food particles and random things caught in the wind.. I personally have nothing against beards and I'm not offended by them but too many beards in one place can cause a modicum of uncomfortableness in some portions of society. Hats look good on some people.. I would though prefer my chefs and drum providers to be clean shaven..

Last edited by a moderator:
Native Americans ( Origens Navajo Sand Paintings ) have a symbol the whirling logs, they also don't have beards for the most part. They do however play drums..

Could also be that no one is actually offended but instead are making jokes at the expense of people taking things wayyyy too far. I know I am. It's a slippery slope that is careening past ridiculous and headed toward disaster.

Point taken, And it is as I stated an example of what I was saying-the symbol is offensive to some (as you were) but in Indian and some asian countries it apparently is no issue. So my point was valid -it was an example not meant to be offensive. I just think Eurasia because our evolutionary history. Humans outside of Africa are pretty homogeneous compared to Africa-in genetic diversity all populations outside of Africa are more alike than Africa with less genetic diversity. It's a rich diverse culture and not everyone thinks the same nor has same perceptions-theory of mind. The first thing one person thinks is not the same as another.

I would appreciate someone summing up the argument that's been happening in this thread because I can only partly understand it. What was the controversy?

Yep that's what most people said 30 eggs. I'm like what? You only see two faces. There is only 8 white eggs showing-we don't know if a four sided pyramid with 30 (and unknown number of white eggs), or a tetrahedron with 20 eggs. So there could be 10 or more white eggs. It's a trick question and maybe racist with white and brown eggs at issue and no blue eggs. I don't see any blue eggs-those are the best. I must protest the Ameraucana isn't represented here-no blue eggs.

I think if you paid some writers to get from my original post to "swastikas are good, actually" they'd have no idea how to get there. Bravo, folks.
I can't. Holy shit, I'm picturing a sitcom writers room and the resulting pitch.
I'm crying, I can't stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back