THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

for sale: 1968/69 Ludwig Super Classic in Silver Sparkle 13/16/22. If you're interested let me know and I can give you the run-down or you can check my Reverb page. Here's some pictures (last one is what the inside of the shells looked like when I received them before sanding and shellacing)

edit: SOLD
llesjxwohppjhgyy00st.jpg:r2qdxitheukxzmegdyd0.jpgpayqzbzz62kduu5urr9k.jpgblwlkojtdbt59wuuh841.jpgtz2hf17rjjsjlou5vqoe.jpglkjf528dzqphlka0fiao.jpglbzhpgwwx2zebxxx7mtx.jpg

Last edited:

cutaway79

Silver Member
In search of Mapex Orion (silver badge) toms. Any shell finish, chrome hardware preferred. Specifically in search of:

15x13 or 12
16x14 or 13
Any "short stack" toms

KarlPalma

(SOLD!!!) Pacific Chameleon Kit. $400 Circa 2002 Very rare as it was discontinued early. Well taken care of, no dings or dents. Mesh heads and Tom mount supplied. Black wrap. Used as a practice kit only.

10x20 bass drum

5x10 rack

6x12 rack

7x14 suspended floor.

This is a great gigging kit for any nyc drummer and small enough for the apartment. Well taken care of, a little dust but no dings or dents in the wrap. One bass drum leg as been replaced. Heads are BRAND NEW with minimal playing. Check the photos and video on YouTube. This thing sounds great!

Pick up only in Manhattan! Local delivery possible in NYC, negotiable.

Listing also on Reverb

Attachments

Last edited:

Drumplayer1990

Any forum members in the US need or want an Acrolite in really nice shape? $150 plus actual shipping, for forum members. I'm asking a bit more elsewhere.

It's a pointy Blue-Olive badge model, I believe from the seventies. Everything is original except the snare wires. 5X14.

I'm trying to thin the herd. Get it before they go up any more in price. :)
Would you do a trade swap for a Acrolite black galaxy 14x5 for this Acrolite? I actually want the original Acrolite than the black galaxy I have

Drumplayer1990

WANTED
1970s COS 14" set of Ludwig 10 lug snare drum hoops in good or excellent condition that will fit on a 1976 ludwig Supraphonic LM402

Msg me if you have
Thanks.
Phil

hey all- I currently have these listed on Reverb/eBay, but if anyone is interested in any of them here let me know. I would be willing to work out some deals.

View attachment 90677

PDP Concept Maple Exotic Snare 5.5x14 (tom sold): snare is brand new, unplayed. would like to get $125 for this.

Gretsch Broadkaster 'Vintage Build' Snare 6.5x14 (Satin Copper): it's in excellent condition. it came brand new with a few surface scratches on finish (hard to see). only played a few minutes on this. would like to get $425.

Gretsch Stave Maple Snare 6.5x14 (Weathered White): drum is in excellent condition with only light stick marks on the head. would like to get $300.
bump with prices added.

Local Oaf

I am looking to SELL a pair of:

- Sabian 14” Paragon Hi-hat Cymbals.

They are in very good condition. Great rock sound and well defined “chk”. PM me for pricing/info. Glad to discuss and world out a good deal for my drummerworld friends.

Pictures here.
I am also looking to BUY:

- Sabian 14” HHX Evolution Hi-hats (Pair). Let me know if you have a pair you are willing to sell.