THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

No, I'm saying I'm broke this week, or else I'd be interested. :(
ah ok well I've had them advertised a few times before and no one has ever been interested for some odd reason, so write me back when you get some funds and chances are...if history proves anything...I'll still have them for sale. (y) (y)

Wanted: a Gloss Black 24" Mahogany , Maple or Birch drum with both hoops and all Hooks and Rods. Pearl, Tama, PDP, Yamaha, DW, Ludwig, or Gretsch. any depth is fine but 14" preferred. my Budget is $350. shipping to oc california. pick up ok anywhere in 4 so cal counties

FOR SALE DW All Maple 10 Ply 6.5X14 Snare in Satin Natural

Wanted!

Any available Acrolites out there?

More of a research inquiry to start, but I'm honestly embarrassed to say I don't own one at this point.😞
I have two Black Galaxy Acros I intend to sell. I actually have 3 (and one of the gray Acros also) but the one I had the throw mount holes drilled out to accommodate a P-88, I'm keeping, but recently I've stumbled across two more. One has a school band sticker on the side that's been partially peeled off and I haven't bothered to finish the job, some of the top tension rods are bent, and the top hoop has some chrome flaked off, likely from being haphazardly packed in the old clamshell school case with the stand. The other is near mint. I'm thinking $175 for the one that needs TLC and $225 for the mint one. I can send you pics of either/both. I'm been considering offering them as a pair- the mint one good for playing now and the other for parts or for a fixer-upper.

I got a 18" x 24" PDP Concept Series Birch kick drum up for grabs.
Brand new, still has the factory tags and plastic wrap on the shell. The catch is there's no claws or tension rods. Just the shell w/lugs and hoops.
Asking $200 plus shipping if not in SoCal. Open to reasonable offers.

IMG_3242.jpegIMG_3243.jpegPair of Tama Camco single bass drum pedals with original beaters and cases. Upgraded with Canopus speedstar bearings (original bearings also included). Legendary pedal used by Elvin Jones, Bill Stewart, and many more. $325

Attachments

• IMG_3244.jpeg
    IMG_3244.jpeg
    748.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3245.jpeg
    IMG_3245.jpeg
    666.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3246.jpeg
    IMG_3246.jpeg
    739.4 KB · Views: 2
Back