Testing the refurb’d Rogers!

Wow look and sound great - is it 12/24/16 or 13/16/18 toms- and that is original matching snare? Great job of refurbishing.

Rogers drums will always live in my best of times memories. The look of the lugs..the name..and it is an 8x12 Rogers tom that has caused me many years of searching for the perfect 12. They just do something to my psyche that no other drums do and yet I've never owned a set. They make me feel like a kid again and THATS a special feeling these days.

Rogers drums will always live in my best of times memories. The look of the lugs..the name..and it is an 8x12 Rogers tom that has caused me many years of searching for the perfect 12. They just do something to my psyche that no other drums do and yet I've never owned a set. They make me feel like a kid again and THATS a special feeling these days.
I remember back in 1978 mom and dad almost got me a Londoner V as my first proper kit, but then found a Slingerland five piece instead. I would’ve been happy with either at the age of 12, but I wonder if I would’ve grown up differently with the Rogers 😉

Those drums sound deeeeeeeeeeep.

Totally classic in a unique kind of way.

Nice job all around Bo.

Back