Sweetwater has never let me down...until today

Being a Diabetic myself, I always appreciate the bag of sweets Sweetwater provides. They come in handy whenever I experience low blood sugar episodes which force me to lay on the couch and have some candy. I keep a stash of Smartees at home for these wretched episodes. My wife has a sweet tooth too.
Sweetwater is the best!

My son always swipes my Sweetwater candy. I try to snatch at least the Tootsie Roll out of it before he gets his hands on the bag.
Good call!

There are still supply side delays/stock challenges due to Covid. A lot of vendors are still having problems getting stock of all kinds of tings.

I recently ran into this when ordering a Fender Stratocaster for my son. To Sweetwater's credit, they kept me up to date with regular emails with the projected time of arrival. The guitar came in 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule and they had it shipped out to me that afternoon. I've not had this level of communication with any other online retailer.

It was bound to happen . . . . !

LaffyTaffy.jpg

If we all order a ton of drum gear only to return it but keeping the candy we can start our drummer world candyland store with zero inventory finances. I'll start today by ordering a DW kit..some Tama hardware..and some road cases. All that candy at no cost...ya! baby!.

Back