Song from Live Session

Juniper

Gold Member
About a month ago my main band did a live session in East London for a YouTube channel called The Pad TV. It was filmed on a (very) cold October evening in their Warehouse HQ over in deepest East London.

Another song is due soon but if you care to check it out the link is thus;

https://youtu.be/2zE_5lmXInI

(Really have to improve my facial expressions when I play in front of cameras, doing a bit of a Neil Peart in this)

The band sounds good with everyone playing well, and your singer has personality and smart lyrics. Drums sound good and fitted with the music just right, which is the crux of the biscuit.

Jon you are a natural drummer, very nice. Always good to see your non smiling face again lol.

Sounding great like REM on meth. Love your band-excellent drumming too.

Great drumming and band, very neat sound.
I thought your facial expressions were calm and collected. I think your chewing gum while drumming adds to that coolness. I am going to try that.

Thank you all for checking out the video and your kind words, much appreciated. Thanks again. Hoping the second song will be released to us soon as I'm looking forward to seeing how that turned out.

Have been chewing gum and drumming for many years, find it helps me breath easier (I also chew gum when out running for example). One of my playing habits at home or out and about.

I am practically 50% chewing gum.

Good music and drumming too. I agree with opentune about the gum chewing. It was just casual and seemed to make you appear relaxed and in control, as you were. Good job.

That was very cool! Great playing, and the band has a unique, cohesive sound. Thanks for sharing!

Good music and drumming too. I agree with opentune about the gum chewing. It was just casual and seemed to make you appear relaxed and in control, as you were. Good job.

That was very cool! Great playing, and the band has a unique, cohesive sound. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you also for your kind words, much appreciated and glad you liked it.

"Cool" is absolutely the right word. Loved it!

Back