Silver fox Drumsticks

Sibes

Hey everyone. Does anyone know what is happening with Silverfox drumsticks? I’ve been using them for years. Best, longest lasting sticks I’ve ever used. Just went online to order more, and can’t find them anywhere. Website hasn’t been updated and Facebook page has had no activity since November. Does anyone know anything?

Thanks

Re: Silverfox Drumsticks?

Same with Twitter. Looks like communications stopped in November.

I'm not making fun of Sibes the original poster.
But does anyone else see the humor in this?

"What happened to Silverfox drumsticks. They made the best, longest lasting drum sticks."
Maybe they went out of business....... LOL

I'm not making fun of Sibes the original poster.
But does anyone else see the humor in this?

"What happened to Silverfox drumsticks. They made the best, longest lasting drum sticks."
Maybe they went out of business....... LOL

The irony is not lost on me. I really wouldn't be surprised if they went out of business.

He was saying that by making a longer lasting stick, then the sticks don't get replaced as often there by meaning SilverFox sells less sticks and may have put themselves out of business.

They seem to be partnered with Grover and they are still in biz.
Looks like they occupy the same building in Woburn.

They are probably a very small company, and it can be something as simple as the social media / web person left, and no one remaining knows how to do any of that.

(thread ressurection) In November of 2013, Neil Grover, owner of Grover Pro Percussion, sold the SilverFox Drumsticks division to Greg Scarselletti of Kingfield Wood Products. , and since they bought them distribution went downhill (cant get silverfox in the UK at all any more) and from several sources, quality and production went downhill as well. plus the social media accounts didnt swap over from the grover team to the new owners. numerous endorsers both high and low profile left for other companies. which is a shame because silverfox were really good sticks, their acrylic finishing methods meant they lasted longer than other brands of sticks.

I tried these sticks back in the day. I thought they were good sticks. Stopped using them, but, they were good sticks.

It must be hard being in the stick business. There is lots of competition. IMHO, All the stick makers make great stuff. It all gets down to the little details that each of us focus on.

I tried these sticks back in the day. I thought they were good sticks. Stopped using them, but, they were good sticks.

It must be hard being in the stick business. There is lots of competition. IMHO, All the stick makers make great stuff. It all gets down to the little details that each of us focus on.

yep, theres lots of little companies springing up making drumsticks these days, no longer jsut the big boys.

Back