RUSH - Limelight (updated to include separated views)

Limelight? Never heard of it. Is that a new indie band?

You have some serious skills! Very impressive! Just curious, is your dad a drummer? Because usually when I see kids your age that are that good, it's either because they're a child prodigy, or their dad is a drummer and taught them everything they know, haha. Just guessing.

That's also a sweet setup you have there! When I was your age I was playing simple pep band songs on my old Pearl Export in the hot attic over the garage.

You have the skills, and the dream setup. Don't stop practicing!

Limelight? Never heard of it. Is that a new indie band?

You have some serious skills! Very impressive! Just curious, is your dad a drummer? Because usually when I see kids your age that are that good, it's either because they're a child prodigy, or their dad is a drummer and taught them everything they know, haha. Just guessing.

That's also a sweet setup you have there! When I was your age I was playing simple pep band songs on my old Pearl Export in the hot attic over the garage.

You have the skills, and the dream setup. Don't stop practicing!

Thanks so much! I am self taught, my dad helps me make the videos but doesn't play. I am lucky to have parents that support my hobby but only if I do great in school.

CruDrums..its rather obvious that you are far removed from drummers your age and I'm once again beyond words. Can I ask you something?. Do you think Simon Phillips would supremely fit the bill as the next Rush drummer?..what is! It about kids your age not only performing difficult music but doing so seemingly effortlessly as if you are mowing the lawn. Amazing.

CruDrums..its rather obvious that you are far removed from drummers your age and I'm once again beyond words. Can I ask you something?. Do you think Simon Phillips would supremely fit the bill as the next Rush drummer?..what is! It about kids your age not only performing difficult music but doing so seemingly effortlessly as if you are mowing the lawn. Amazing.
Thanks so much! I don't think anyone would fit within Rush, he could join Geddy and Alex but it just wouldn't be the same IMHO. I am trying to improve but honestly, this song took me almost a month to get to where I thought I could put it out as a cover, it was frustratingly hard to get acceptable.

Your playing is great, but the constant changing of camera angles makes the video too hard to watch for me.

Thanks so much! This isn't the first time I heard this about my videos so I will start editing my videos to include each angle as a separate chapter so people can choose to either watch my edited version or one angle for the whole video. Much appreciate the input...

Thanks so much! I am self taught, my dad helps me make the videos but doesn't play. I am lucky to have parents that support my hobby but only if I do great in school.
I like your parents, you're very lucky.

Well done on the video. Nice playing.

That was absolutely great man

Back