Roller case for Pedals/Snare

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
Anyone know of a hard case on the market with wheels. Almost like a luggage case. Large enough to fit a snadard size snare and pair of kick pedals? I do a LOT of flying during the year, and typically pack my pedals in with my clothes, and take a snare as carry on, but it's a huge hassle and would be easier if I could just check one case that has both.

Aside from this SKB, which could possibly work depending on your snare size, you may want to expand your search to include photography, gun, and general electronics cases. They usually have separators available as well as foam you can cut out to fit your gear snuggly.

Aside from this SKB, which could possibly work depending on your snare size, you may want to expand your search to include photography, gun, and general electronics cases. They usually have separators available as well as foam you can cut out to fit your gear snuggly.

Hey @Living Dead Drummer, check out the Harbor Freight one first to see if it will work. $99

Hi Nick, if SKB doesn't make what you are looking for, then you might have to get creative. I'd put my snare in a SKB hard snare case, wrap my pedals in foam padding, and then just use one of these to put all of it inside of: Hard suitcase.

Back