Red Alert deal for anyone near Connecticut

I'm gonna guess it has a rogue decimal point. Dude got bored and moved 1 place to the left.

Ya never know though. My vintage Pearl kit was purchased at a garage sale, with cymbals, hardware, cases, and a Dyna-Sonic for $125.

I got $125 right now. I just dont have enough gas to get to CT.

NR8Aem8.png

46 minutes. $125 must have been a critical number. Dope heads would sell a stolen lot of vintage gear over ebay for $125. That's so weird. Wonder if it was on CL also?

I'm gonna guess it has a rogue decimal point. Dude got bored and moved 1 place to the left.

Ya never know though. My vintage Pearl kit was purchased at a garage sale, with cymbals, hardware, cases, and a Dyna-Sonic for $125.

I got $125 right now. I just dont have enough gas to get to CT.
Could be a mistake.

Last week I found this "14" Ludwig Steel Snare Chrome USA" drum. It was listed for $99, so of course I snatched it up instantly.

5 minutes later the seller refunded my money and said "whoops, it shoulda been $299." :(

Bw6Axif.png

Could be a mistake.

Last week I found this "14" Ludwig Steel Snare Chrome USA" drum. It was listed for $99, so of course I snatched it up instantly.

5 minutes later the seller refunded my money and said "whoops, it shoulda been $299." :(

Bw6Axif.png

I hope it was a mistake. If not, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around why use ebay to unload something quickly? Even a pawn shop would have offered more. I really hope it was a mistake.

Damn if I saw it I would have grabbed it, i live about 35 min from there. wired that someone would take the time to get the brand name correct and have the price be so far off. Usually the deals like that are for Remo Weather king drums or something.

Back