Reagal Tip Road Show sticks?

pgm554

Platinum Member
Any idea what they are ?
Seconds?Imports?

On Saturday I posted a link to a special on these currently on DrummingDeals.com.

I decided to try some myself, and I'm disappointed. They are not the same dimensions as the "regular" RT Rock sticks. Close, but not the same. (Thicker right before the tip.) I tried to do some quick research before I ordered, and I was under the impression that they do, at least, have the Regal Tip finish. I can tell you that they do not. That's the biggest thing - I was hoping for the RT finish.

My guess is they are seconds, or just very quickly made. They do say "Made in USA".

All that said, they aren't horrible. They just aren't what I wanted/was hoping for.

On Saturday I posted a link to a special on these currently on DrummingDeals.com.

I decided to try some myself, and I'm disappointed. They are not the same dimensions as the "regular" RT Rock sticks. Close, but not the same. (Thicker right before the tip.) I tried to do some quick research before I ordered, and I was under the impression that they do, at least, have the Regal Tip finish. I can tell you that they do not. That's the biggest thing - I was hoping for the RT finish.

My guess is they are seconds, or just very quickly made. They do say "Made in USA".

All that said, they aren't horrible. They just aren't what I wanted/was hoping for.
Thanks.
I remember the JoJo sticks as quite good for seconds.
Was hoping for more of the same.

Back