question about Gretsch

jefforr

I just recently got back into playing and bought a 5 pc Catalina maple set from sweetwater about a year ago. I was wondering if anybody knows if it's possible to purchase just the 8 in cat maple tom w/ cymbal stand mounting gear. It was featured on some of the 7 pc sets but can't seem to find where I can buy it seperately. I see they have a renown one you can purchase but it doesn't come in the color of mine (deep cherry burst). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is this what you're after? A Gretsch dealer should be able to get it:

There is a gretsch dealer in my area so I can go there to purchase it. I also talked to Sweetwater and they said even though its not on their site, they could probably get it for me too. Not ready to get it just yet, but it will be next upgrade. Thanks for the help.

There is a gretsch dealer in my area so I can go there to purchase it. I also talked to Sweetwater and they said even though its not on their site, they could probably get it for me too. Not ready to get it just yet, but it will be next upgrade. Thanks for the help.

Sweetwater - for being as big as it is - is really great about getting whatever you need.

https://www.drumcenternh.com/ - Drum Center of Portsmouth is also awesome at getting whatever you want.

Back