Premier Signia

Ransan

I wanted to share a few pics of my new acquisition now that I’ve had a chance to unpack.

I wanted to get as close to traditional sizes as I could, I commonly saw these with power and hanging toms, but saw the 20 with 2 down - from there to my checklist, it exceeded all my prerequisites.

Right now it has Weatherking Vintage A coated Ambassadors over coated Diplomats which is perfect.
I like diplomats for reso side. For batters I may get CS dots as usual or go coated Pins.

Premier Signia in Cherrywood, sizes are:
20x16
12x10
14x14 floor
16x16 floor
14x5.5 snare

IMG_6914.jpegIMG_6915.jpegIMG_6921.jpeg
Thanks for checking it out.

looks Royal. Majestic.

I wanted to share a few pics of my new acquisition now that I’ve had a chance to unpack.

I wanted to get as close to traditional sizes as I could, I commonly saw these with power and hanging toms, but saw the 20 with 2 down - from there to my checklist, it exceeded all my prerequisites.

Right now it has Weatherking Vintage A coated Ambassadors over coated Diplomats which is perfect.
I like diplomats for reso side. For batters I may get CS dots as usual or go coated Pins.

Premier Signia in Cherrywood, sizes are:
20x16
12x10
14x14 floor
16x16 floor
14x5.5 snare

View attachment 134678View attachment 134679View attachment 134680
Thanks for checking it out.

Sweet. 🥁🥁🥁

I've had two kits..the very finish you have as well as an emerald green kit. I had hanging floors..14-16..10 12 mounts. These drums are Ludwig support hoop drums on steroids. I WISH I'd had floors with legs. On your next kit?..your gonna have a hard time finding equals. Enjoy the ride drummer cause you are cruisin in style!.

Back